Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Great Brides from 2011



Classic Beauty... need I say more?
I have had such beautiful brides I've worked with this season and I'd love to share some photos with my viewers.  My brides all had such unique styles that may be of great inspiration to those trying to capture their day of makeup looks.  Some of my brides are very classic and fresh looking, while others are dramatic and glamorous.  All are so beautiful in their own way.  The 2011 season is not over yet and I know I will have more great photos to show soon!
She was so fun to work with and I wanted to have that stand out in the makeup.  The purple smokey eyes were just the right touch!
1920's look is so fabulous!  I love it when a bride wants to do a red lip!
The magenta and silver colors really made her eyes pop!

No comments:

Post a Comment